Experience the Rejuvenating Effect of Belotero
For a rejuvenating experience that leaves your skin with a natural and radiant appearance, Belotero has been proven to be a safe and effective treatment. It leaves your skin plump for a smooth and firmer look that preserves your natural features.
At BodyWise Specialists, our team of specialists is led by our Board Certified Ob/Gyn and cosmetic specialist, Dr. Regina Kaufmann. For years, we have helped patients have access to the best non-invasive cosmetic solutions in the industry. Our holistic approach ensures you are provided with a customized treatment plan ideal for you.
What is Belotero?
Belotero, also known as Belotero Balance, is a safe and effective injectable dermal filler. Its formula is composed of a hyaluronic acid base naturally found in the body.
This formula nourishes dermal tissues to improve the appearance of your skin. Since hyaluronic acid binds with water, it provides your skin with a hydrating effect that makes your complexion look younger. Your skin will appear plump and smooth while receiving the nutrients it needs to thrive.
Why Choose Belotero?
With the countless dermal fillers available on the market, choosing the right one can get a bit overwhelming. However, when you choose this formula, you can be certain you will receive a safe and effective solution. With its 2011 FDA approval, Belotero has become the top choice by healthcare professionals.
The formula is designed to treat signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Our licensed Injectors are able to improve moderate to severe aging skin significantly. Patients are able to achieve a younger appearance on nasolabial folds and other parts of the face such as the lips, cheeks, and nose.
How Does it Work?
The formula consists of a gel-like compound that binds with water within your dermal tissue to provide maximum hydration and volume. It is an effect that fills in fine lines, wrinkles, and other folds throughout your face, neck, and other areas.
Before the procedure, your provider will conduct a comprehensive evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate for this type of dermal injectable. You may be asked to stop taking medications that interfere with your healing mechanism. The treatment is quick, depending on how many areas are being treated.
You can expect to return to your day’s activities, experiencing no significant effects after the session. It is a treatment that you can easily fit into your busy schedule. You can expect to see immediate results, which will increase over the next several weeks.
What to Expect After Treatment
Following your session, your skin will have a significant visible change. Your injector will provide all necessary instructions to follow post-treatment.
You will be asked to avoid the following items for the first 24 hours:
- Extreme exercise or strenuous activities: You may resume the light activity that relaxes you and allows your body to rest. Avoid anything strenuous to allow your body the opportunity to heal.
- Excessive exposure to heat or sunlight: Protect yourself from the sun and avoid getting overheated. It is best to avoid activities that make you sweat and cause any heating of the body.
- NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or aspirin: You will be provided with instructions by your physician appropriate for your unique case. Discuss any questions you may have about the medications you are taking.
- Alcohol: Generally, alcoholic beverages are not healthy for your body and cause dehydration. Instead, choose hydrating and nutritious beverages such as fruit juices and coconut water.
As an FDA-approved treatment for fine lines and wrinkles, this injectable formula can be used to treat several cosmetic concerns. In addition to being ideal for the face, it is also effective for the lips, cheeks, chin, forehead, and more.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improving the appearance of lines around the mouth, eyes, chin, forehead, nose
- Correcting dark under-eye circles
- Filling in wrinkles on the forehead
- Giving the jawline and cheeks a contoured look
- Providing plumpness to lips
- Improving the appearance of acne and scars
Start a Consultation
Call one of our specialists at BodyWise Specialists to explore the various anti-aging solutions available to you. Then, we will design a customized treatment plan to meet all of your cosmetic concerns.
Find out if Belotero is right for you. Then, call us at (321) 729-4243 to learn more.